Class Teachers ( KS1 & KS2)
TEACHERS’ PAY SCALE (MAIN OR UPPER)
September 2017 start or earlier (Oct Start Considered)
Abbey Meadows is a ‘Good’ Primary School located in the Abbey Ward of Cambridge. Under our new Head Teacher, we have entered an exciting period of necessary change and development to raise the quality of the educational experience for all of our pupils. As part of this process we are currently seeking vibrant and gifted class teachers who would like to join us on our journey.
You should ideally, be in at least your first post. However, you do not have to be experienced (as we shall provide you with any additional support you may need) – but you do have to love teaching, thrive on challenge and enjoy working as part of an enthusiastic team.
The school is currently undergoing a leadership restructure and so there may be opportunities for the right person, with a proven track record, to apply for a leadership role (with a TLR) within the new structure.
The successful applicant will be:
- An enthusiastic teacher who is keen to develop their Teaching and Learning practice
- You must have a proven track record of good or outstanding pupil attainment and progress
- Passionate about making a difference for every child regardless of a child’s background
- Committed to providing children with excellence in both academic and pastoral care
- A reflective teacher who welcomes the opportunity to develop own practice from good to becoming outstanding
- A team player, able to work well with others to achieve a shared goal
- An effective and sensitive communicator
- Able to set and maintain high expectations for themselves and for all stakeholders
- Willing to contribute to the wider life of the school and its community
In return, we can offer:
- A highly motivated collaborative teaching and leadership team
- Motivated, enthusiastic and well behaved children
- Dedicated and quality PPA time with your year group team
- A well-resourced school
- A strong emphasis on your continued professional development
- The opportunity for subject or other leadership depending on experience
Return completed application to the School Business Manager at email@example.com