INTERVIEWS TO BE HELD AS AND WHEN SUITABLE CANDIDATES APPLY!
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who has excellent communication skills to support the School Business Manager and to work as part of a team to provide administrative support as required.
You will be required to perform a wide variety of administration tasks. This role is a full time to start as soon as possible, term time + 10 days
The ideal candidate;
- Recent experience in a school office environment
- Excellent administrative skills
- SIMS experience is DESIRABLE
Your duties will include;
HR and Finance
- SIMS data input
- Providing post recruitment support to ensure that appropriate documentation and checks have been received and filed as appropriate.
- Inputting absence data and providing accurate reporting when requested
- Raise purchase orders and invoices
- Prepare paying in slips for banking and counting of monies
- Record and monitor payments and receipts for school fund
- Answering the telephone
- Scanning and filing of correspondence and working paper files
- Data capturing, creating spreadsheets, processing of various letters etc.
- General Administration tasks
- Any other duties requested that is commensurate with the post
- Outgoing and confident
- Have good IT skills (Word, and Excel)
- Strong communication skills (face to face, phone, email)
- Have an attention to detail (for inputting data, tidiness)
- Trustworthy (ref. money handling)
- A good timekeeper (8.00am to 4.00pm)
- A team player
- A go-getter and a problem solver!
Must have GCSE grades C or above in Maths and English. Applicants who do not meet the minimum requirement will not be considered.
Completed application forms can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org